As Australia’s leading Consumer Healthcare Platform, we believe the key to helping patients through their healthcare journeys lies in transforming the patient experience.
Digital solutions hold a huge potential to transform the lives of patients and the industry as a whole, and I believe we need to embrace these solutions in order to meet the new expectations of our patients. The healthcare industry, however, has been slow to adopt these technologies.
As a practising GP, it struck me that many practice owners are rightly concerned about their financial viability – costs are increasing and margins are decreasing. This financial pressure can be a huge barrier to the adoption of these digital solutions.
HealthEngine wants to create easy access to these solutions that help connect patients with providers when they need it most. As part of this commitment to support the industry’s transformation, I’m pleased to announce the launch of Patient360, our all-in-one patient engagement solution for GP providers, with the Essentials plan offered free of charge.
We believe it’s a win for GP providers, patients and the industry as a whole.
- Patients will have greater access to their GPs, facilitating better continuity of care and an improved overall experience
- GP providers will have a risk-free way to upgrade their service for patients (no lock in contracts or set up fees)
- The industry will benefit from greater connectivity to patients and productivity through technology, leading to better outcomes and more efficient use of resources. We’re already seeing this – between 2016 and 2018, HealthEngine helped avoid almost 15,000 unnecessary trips to the emergency room.
We understand that every practice has different needs so we have created two Patient360 plans. Our free Essentials plan provides digital essentials for general practice needs to improve efficiency and patient experience. While our paid Premium plan offers more features and customisation to manage and retain patients.
The free Patient360 Essentials plan will provide GP providers with the essential tools they need to kickstart their digital journey and improve overall practice efficiency and patient experience.
- 24/7 online booking (via your practice website, Facebook page or HealthEngine app)
- Appointment reminders (with free SMS)
- Online repeat prescriptions
- Patient feedback
GP providers can upgrade to Patient360 Premium for a fixed monthly fee starting from $29 per practice. Patient360 Premium is HealthEngine’s all-in-one patient engagement solution, complete with all the features and customisation that practices need to manage and retain patients.
- Everything included in our Essentials plan plus…
- Reminders Plus
- Reach (a SMS campaign tool coming soon)
By using our Patient360 plans, GP providers can improve their patient experience by offering appointments on their website and HealthEngine app without any lock-in contracts or set up fees. Providers can also be assured that their data and that of their patients is being managed with best-in-class data protection capabilities and privacy compliance. More information can be found here. We believe these plans are a way to introduce HealthEngine to practices, build a relationship and introduce them to our broader offerings.
Existing HealthEngine customers will be contacted to let them know how these changes apply to them. Please contact us for more information, or to help you choose the solution that best suits your needs.
Dr. Marcus Tan
Founder, CEO & Medical Director