To help you get to know the people at HealthEngine, please enjoy this series for the blog where we take you “Behind the Scenes at HealthEngine.”
Each week we’ll introduce you to one of our team members.
Tell us a bit about your day to day role:
I help promote HealthEngine products to practice customers and support our sales team with marketing materials that assist in driving sales.
How long have you been with HealthEngine:
Tell us about a recent HealthEngine project/effort you’re particularly proud of:
I was part of a recent effort that focused on improving user experience on Practice.HealthEngine.com.au. By making a few simple changes we were able to increase our conversion rate by 35%, allowing us to have more conversations with new practices.
Now onto some fun facts… What are your 3 fave apps at the moment? (beyond HealthEngine, of course!):
(Definitely not TikTok, I swear!)
Please share 3 things about your non-work life:
- I love camping and despite border restrictions, last year I managed to tick quite a few places off my bucket list including Esperance, Monkey Mia, Exmouth, Karijini, and Broome. I clocked more than 10,000 km driving around. Western Australia last year and currently planning my next road trip.
- I wanted to take up a new hobby for 2021, and I’ve just booked some golf lessons after an embarrassing trip to the driving range.
- I’ve just got engaged. Luckily with borders shut, I don’t need to worry about a wedding for some time.
When borders open, name your dream travel destination:
This is a tricky one as I should say back home to Ireland for a visit. However, I would love to travel more of Australia.
To wrap this up, let’s end with some personal recommendations:
- I’m currently listening to Sapiens ‘A brief history of humankind’ which is incredibly interesting and well worth a read/listen.
- YouTube – YBS Youngbloods YouTube channel with Brodie Moss. It’s one of the best Youtube channels I’ve come across. (in my opinion!)