To help you get to know the people at HealthEngine, please enjoy this new series for the blog where we take you “Behind the Scenes at HealthEngine.”
Each week we’ll introduce you to one of our team members.
Senior Customer Success Manager
How long have you been with HealthEngine:
Tell us a bit about your day to day role:
I get to build and manage relationships with our wonderful GP practices and help them to grow and bring efficiencies to their businesses.
Another part of my role is providing feedback and insights to our internal teams to help improve on our current products.
Tell us about a HealthEngine project/effort you’re particularly proud of:
A recent work highlight for me was being able to leave my desk to go out and meet some of our wonderful clients at their clinics. It really does make a difference when you can meet people face to face.
Now onto some fun facts… What are your 3 fave apps at the moment? (beyond HealthEngine, of course!):
- Tic Tok – keeping an eye on what my daughter gets up to!
- WikiCamps – now that we have the caravan this app is super helpful when looking for places to stay
- Candy Crush – can’t stop playing the bloody thing!
Please share 3 things about your non-work life:
- Living the dream since moving to WA with my husband Steven, daughter Alex and miniature poodle, Buddy.
- I am secretary of our local Netball Club with 300 players.
- We have just bought a caravan so looking forward to exploring all the wonderful sites of WA and wandering out yonder.
When borders open, name your dream travel destination:
I’m lucky to have visited some lovely countries already but one on the bucket list is to visit Argentina with Steven, eat steak, drink Malbec and dance the Argentinian Tango (that last part is not on Steven’s bucket list!)
To wrap this up, let’s end with a personal recommendation:
I would recommend everyone read ‘ The Secret -Law of Attraction.’ I am a huge believer in like attracting like and sharing my positivity with like minded people!