To help you get to know the people at HealthEngine, please enjoy this new series for the blog where we take you “Behind the Scenes at HealthEngine.”
Each week we’ll introduce you to one of our team members.
Strategic Account Manager
Tell us a bit about your day to day role:
I spend my day speaking to various customers and partners of HealthEngine about their use of our products to plan out what success looks like. This feedback is also provided internally so that we can make improvements.
How long have you been with HealthEngine:
1 year and 9 months
Tell us about a HealthEngine project/effort you’re particularly proud of:
HealthEngine has recently built out and launched products that are relevant to a market that supports people’s healthcare journeys. The highlight of being part of the Media team has been seeing so many different people and parts of the company coming together to achieve the goals that are set out.
Now onto some fun facts… What are your 3 fave apps at the moment? (beyond HealthEngine, of course!):
Please share 3 things about your non-work life:
- I love the beach and feel very spoilt for choice living in WA.
- In the last few years, I have picked up pottery as a hobby and hope to be decent at it one day.
- I have two pet rabbits named Rod and Todd who free roam the house and are litter trained!
When borders open, name your dream travel destination:
So many places to choose from! One place that has been on the radar for my partner and I is Canada to do a big road trip and visit some close friends there.
To wrap this up, let’s end with a personal recommendation:
- If you like a good cult documentary, check out Wild Wild Country!
- I recently discovered a YouTube channel called Pasta Grannies – cute Italian grannies making their family’s favourite recipes.
- For a podcast recommendation, Australian True Crime has been so interesting to listen to.