To help you get to know the people at HealthEngine, please enjoy this series for the blog where we take you “Behind the Scenes at HealthEngine.”
Each week we’ll introduce you to one of our team members.
Customer Success Administrator
How long have you been with HealthEngine:
1 year 4 months
Tell us a bit about your day to day role:
Every day is different as I support our Customer Success team members who are working directly with our GP and dental clinic customers to support their experience with our products and services. My work includes research to help customer queries, providing backend Salesforce support, leading internal Salesforce training and more.
Tell us about a recent HealthEngine project/effort you’re particularly proud of:
I enjoyed being part of the launch of our Patient Appointment Management System (PAMS). It was good experience to work on such a large project that will support the COVID vaccination rollout, flu vaccines and more.
Now onto some fun facts… What are your 3 fave apps at the moment? (beyond HealthEngine, of course!):
- Spotify – for creating playlists and its Friday Release Radar
- Shazam – one of the best apps ever
- Soundcloud – for finding mixes of my favourite DJs
Please share 3 things about your non-work life:
- Since primary school, I’ve played the guitar and I love all things music. In terms of music, I love a mixed bag and play all sorts including old school Creedence Clearwater Revival and Tracy Chapman.
- I spent a lot of my free time learning music production and I write my own songs.
- I also love to paint with vibrant and psychedelic colours — often with animals as the subject.
When borders open, name your dream travel destination:
I’d love to go to Mexico! I’m drawn to the colours, the music and the food.
To wrap this up, let’s end with some personal recommendations:
Ted Lasso! It’s on Apple TV and such an amazing mix of American and English humour.