Seamlessly connect with your PMS
How Patient360 Works
Choose the right plan for your practice
Digital essentials your general practice needs to improve your efficiency and patient experience – for free.
- Online Booking System
- Waiting Room
- Communicate (Available as Add-on)
From $29 /month
All-in-one patient engagement solution, complete with the features and customisation your general practice needs to manage and retain patients.
- Everything in Essentials
- Reminders Plus
- New Patient forms
- Communicate (Available as Add-on)
Online Booking System
Allow patients to book appointments easily via your website, Facebook, or the HealthEngine app.
Send an SMS, email or in-app notification to all your patients – regardless of how they booked.
More customisation and control over your appointment reminders
Ensure your patients receive the care they require while reducing admin time.
Allow your patients to request repeat prescriptions online 24/7
A feature where patients can see their place in the queue to see their doctor.
Send short, easy to complete surveys to all your patients after their appointment for real-time actionable feedback. Keep your finger on the pulse of your patient experience.
Communicate allows you to send targeted messages informing patients of important practice updates. Ensure your patients stay up-to-date with the right information.
New Patient Form
Capture your patient’s information electronically prior to their appointment, saving you time, and improving the overall experience for your patients.
Request a Free demo
Are you interested in trying Patient360?
There’s no obligation, simply fill out the form to request a free demo, or call 1300 377 639 and we’ll be in touch shortly.
Frequently Asked Questions
No – the core features of Patient360 are free for General Practices. This includes online bookings, online repeat prescriptions, appointment reminders and patient feedback.
Patient360 is currently available to General Practice (GP) only.
No – while we encourage you to use all our product features to improve your patient experience and practice efficiency, we understand that every practice has different needs. You can choose to activate or deactivate features at any time.
Our Premium plan is an all-in-one patient engagement solution, offering more features and customisation. It includes everything in the Essentials plan in addition to recalls and customised reminders.
No – there are no set up fees.
With Reminders, you can send an SMS, email or in-app notification to all your patients – regardless of how they booked. Patients have the option to confirm via SMS or cancel the appointment by calling the practice. Reminders Plus offers more customisation and control over your reminders, including practitioner and appointment types, SMS templates and the option for patients to confirm, cancel and rebook their appointments all via SMS or in-app.
Patient360 integrates with a number of practice management software solutions. Contact our practice consultants to see how Patient360 can work for your practice.
About our Plans
- Practices can subscribe to our paid plan: We hope that some practices that take up our free plan will upgrade to Patient360 Premium. Whether it is for business services like SurveyMonkey or HubSpot, it is not uncommon to offer customers a free subscription in addition to paid subscription model to cater for a wide range of customer needs.
- We also sell marketing solutions: We offer a range of healthcare provider marketing services to help practices attract new patients and fill their books.
We believe it’s a win-win situation for HealthEngine, patients and the healthcare industry.
- Supports patients: Our vision is that all Australians have the convenience to easily find, connect and manage their healthcare providers, all in one place. By making online bookings free, GPs can improve their patient experience by offering appointments on their website and the HealthEngine app.
- Supports the industry: We recognise that healthcare providers are under increasing financial pressure and face rising costs. We don’t want to penalise practices that want to digitise their patient experience and improve efficiency, but are not in a financial position to adopt the latest technologies. We want to make digital technology less risky for practices and remove cost as the barrier to adoption.
- Introduces practices to HealthEngine: Our free Patient360 Essentials plan allows practices to get a head start in their digital journey, with the option to upgrade to our Premium plan for additional features and customisation or to take up our marketing solutions if they ever need help to fill their books or grow their practice in the future.
Practices are charged a fixed monthly fee based on whether they are a small, medium or large practice. Pricing starts from $29 per month for a small practice with 1 – 2 practitioners. All plans are month-to-month, with no lock-in contracts.
Yes – your practice can upgrade to the Premium plan at any time. All plans are month to month so you can scale up or down at any time.
No – your practice does not need to have any existing HealthEngine products to sign up to the free Essentials plan.